您的位置 首页 职场英语

办公室最实用的英语口语:对空调的看法

又是夏天了,办公室里的空调又要开始启动了。有人喜欢温度低一点,有人喜欢温度高一点。且看下面这两位是怎么看的吧。(1)Liz: Geez! Your room is like an ice-box!莉斯:老天!你这屋简直是冰箱啊!Terri: No, it's not! It's just comfortable.特里:不是啊,刚刚好。Liz:

又是夏天了,办公室里的空调又要开始启动了。有人喜欢温度低一点,有人喜欢温度高一点。且看下面这两位是怎么看的吧。

(1)

Liz: Geez! Your room is like an ice-box!

莉斯:老天!你这屋简直是冰箱啊!

Terri: No, it's not! It's just comfortable.

特里:不是啊,刚刚好。

Liz: Yeah, if you're a penguin. Just look at me! Even my goose bumps have goose bumps!

莉斯:刚刚好,如果你是企鹅的话。看看我,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了!

Terri: Get outta here! I think you're exaggerating!

特里:快出去,你太夸张了!

Liz: No, I'm not. Where's the thermostat?

莉斯:我才没有呢。温度调节器在哪呢?

Terri: By the door, on the wall.

特里:门旁边,墙上。

Liz: No wonder I'm cold! This thing is set at 65?!

莉斯:怪不得我冷。你把它调到65度?!

Terri: Like I said -- perfect!

特里:就像我说的,正好!

Liz: If you live in Alaska. By the way, where's the shovel?

莉斯:如果你住在阿拉斯加才正好。哎,铲子在哪?

Terri: Why do you need a shovel?

特里:你要铲子干吗?

Liz: So I can dig us out when it starts snowing in here.

莉斯:这屋子里下雪的时候把我们俩挖出来呀。

(2)

John: It's like an oven in here! You must be roasting!

约翰:这屋简直像个烤箱!你快被烤熟了吧?

Martha: Actually, I'm just comfortable.

玛撒:实际上,我感觉刚好。

John: You've got to be kidding me. It has to be over 95 degrees in here!

约翰:开玩笑。这屋里至少95度!

Martha: What can I say? I'm a cold-blooded person. The warmer, the better, as far as I'm concerned.

玛撒:那我能说什么呢?我是个冷血的人。对我来说越热越好。

John: Well, can we at least open a window and get some ventilation in here?

约翰:那么,我们至少得开扇窗户透透气吧?

Martha: Knock yourself out.

玛撒:随便。

John: Thanks, I will.

约翰:谢谢!

声明:凡注明来源为"英语巴士"的为本站原创作品,未经许可不得转载。其他部分内容转载自网络,如有侵犯您的合法权益,请与我们取得联系(邮箱:214875213@qq.com),以便及时处理。 转载请注明原文地址:https://enbs.cn/en/23410.html

为您推荐

用户反馈
请选择反馈类型(可多选):
您的联系方式:(如需回复请填写联系方式)
反馈内容:
提交成功 小编会尽快处理
回到顶部
点击反馈